• Managing accounting activities of the client, such as internal accounting processes (GL, Tax, AP/AR, Fixed assets) etc..
• Monitor performance Vs Budgets, and produce financial reporting, and highlight deviations.
• Managing financial reporting of the company including subsidiaries
• Managing the treasury and funding requirements
• Ensuring adherence to the financial processes and standards.
• Preparing financial and business analysis.
• Implementing financial short term and long term plans.
• Formulate strategic priorities and action plans to higher management.
Minimum 15yrs of experience into Accounting.
Minimum 5yrs of Qatar experience.
should have handled cash flow and budgetting of over 1billion QAR.
CPA or CMA certification.
Graduate in finance or CA
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 28TH June 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit m.bayt.com.