The Recruiter Net
1. Creating unique and aesthetic floral designs in line with customer specifications.
2. Retail sales of flowers including upselling and cross selling.
3. Delivery of the highest Customer Service, providing recommendations to our customers and advice for after care of floral arrangements.
4. Order processing in store, over the phone and if required on behalf of corporate customers.
5. Ensure the aesthetics of the store are always maintained.
6. Dealing with customer issues, queries or feedback, providing information or when necessary escalating to the supervisor to address if required.
7. Ensures retail display units are maintained, clean and reflect brand philosophy.
8. Processes customer transactions at the POS.
The successful candidate must have retail experience as a florist, with a strong sales background, well spoken and well presented. The Florist must be customer orientated with ability to follow systems and replicate floral designs.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or diploma in floristry.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in the florist industry
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 20TH July 2018 by using this url/website.