The Recruiter Net
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
• Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
• Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
• Translation of necessary documents as required.
• Coordinating with the sales team and marketing to draw up content for the weekly newsletter, in both Arabic and English.
Bilingual (AR/EN) & preferably speaks Qatari Accent
Knowledge in paid & sponsored ads
Knowledge of Qatari culture
Communication and people skills
Creative & Fun
If you believe that you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for this position, then please submit your application letter, attach your CV, certificates and letters of referee NOT LATER THAN 20TH July 2018 by using this url/website.
To apply for this job please visit m.bayt.com.